KISAN VIDYA PRASARAK SANSTHA, SHIRPUR
Reg. No.: 2690 of 1951-52, F-23 Dhule
- A great Social reformer and promoter of education for backward communities of Maharashtra.
- A great freedom fighter – Joined the Indian freedom movement in Youngest age.
- Participation in Quit India Movement of 1942.
- As a politician – Started working in 1953.
- Elected as Member of Legislative Council of Maharashtra in 1968
- Elected as President of Dhule Zila Parishad in 1974.
- Worked for development of rural parts, helped to provide facilities like electricity, water irrigation, roads and better health facilities.
- As a Social Worker – Believed in transformation and social equality.
- A great supporter of women empowerment and education.
- Honoured by Maharashtra Government as “Freedom Fighter” and title of “KARMAVEER”.
"KISAN VIDYA PRASARAK SANSTHA"
- Kisan Vidya Prasarak Sanstha, Shirpur is One of the oldest institutes in Maharashtra Established in 1941.
- The great freedom fighter Karmaveer Vyankatrao Tanaji Randhir, the founder chairman, establish the Sanstha keeping the vision of rural education, women empowerment and rural development.
- Sanstha is a pioneer of Quality Education in Shirpur since 1941. Presently, the KVP Sanstha is functioning through 77 educational and cultural centers.
- Sanstha Operates Schools, CBSE School, High schools, training colleges, arts, commerce and science colleges, Junior colleges, D.Ed. Colleges, Medical College, Pharmacy colleges, Hostels.
- The remarkable thing is that Most of the education centers are in Rural, Backward, hilly and remote parts and providing quality education and building and strengthening the trust.
- KVP Sanstha is a Non-commercial and non-profitable institute and providing best education and facilities at the lowest fees possible.
Late. Matorshri Savitribai Vyankatrao Randhe
Late. Dadasaheb Vishwasrao Vyankatrao Randhe
Late. Dr. Vijayrao Vyankatrao Randhe