Designation : Teacher
Category : Pre-school Teacher, TGT, PGT, Art, Music,
Functional Area : Teaching & Training
Employment Type : Full Time
Graduation : B.A., B. Sc., BCA Any Graduate
PG : Any Postgraduate, Post Graduation Not Required
Mandetory : D. Ed., B.Ed. or Montessori
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate should have good communication skills in English.
- Qualification required : B.Ed. mandatory
- Candidate should have experience teaching Secondary classes.
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices.
- Assisting the development of children’s personnel, social and language abilities.
- Organizing and supervising Play and work activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Excellent Language skills
- To plan, organize and implement an appropriate instructional program in an elementary or secondary learning environment that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfill their academic potential.
- Use relevant technology to support and differentiate instruction.
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students and use information to adjust teaching strategies.
- Plan, prepare and deliver lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school.
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures.
- Update all necessary records accurately and completely as required by laws, district policies and school regulations.